As a diverse, female-owned, and certified B Corp web development company, we operate our business based on our values. We’re proud to share our 2021 Annual Report, which is a deep dive into what we’ve been working on, a reflection on what we’ve accomplished, and a plan for how to continue to improve in 2022. We gathered together a few of our favorite highlights from 2021, and we invite you to explore the full report below.
2021 Annual Report Highlights:
- Almost 75% of our revenue came from purpose-driven business or woman- or minority-owned organizations.
- Along with fellow B Corps, we participated in a workshop to strengthen our diversity, equity, and inclusion work, with a focus on identifying and addressing white supremacy culture in the workplace.
- We transitioned to a partner leadership model, welcoming two dedicated, long-time Mangrove team members to the helm.
- We rebuilt our website, taking the opportunity to focus on accessibility, and gave our brand a visual refresh.
- Our team welcomed three new members—each from a different continent!