As a diverse, female-owned, and certified B Corp web development company, we operate our business based on our values. We’re proud to share our 2021 Annual Report, which is a deep dive into what we’ve been working on, a reflection on what we’ve accomplished, and a plan for how to continue to improve in 2022. We gathered together a few of our favorite highlights from 2021, and we invite you to explore the full report below.
2021 Annual Report Highlights:
- Almost 75% of our revenue came from purpose-driven business or woman- or minority-owned organizations.
- Along with fellow B Corps, we participated in a workshop to strengthen our diversity, equity, and inclusion work, with a focus on identifying and addressing white supremacy culture in the workplace.
- We transitioned to a partner leadership model, welcoming two dedicated, long-time Mangrove team members to the helm.
- We rebuilt our website, taking the opportunity to focus on accessibility, and gave our brand a visual refresh.
- Our team welcomed three new members—each from a different continent!
A Certified B Corp, Mangrove is a woman-owned website design and development company with a diverse, talented team distributed around the globe. We’ve been building websites since 2009 that amplify the work of change-making organizations and increase the competitive power of businesses owned by historically marginalized people.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe to our monthly newsletter for notice of future posts and other news from us.